Alright, so I just recently finished the series. I do recommend that you pick this series up. It’s wonderful and fun. I now have to wait for the 10th book to come out….which isn’t until August. I have a few other books I might read, but if any of you can suggest some books, I would love it. I’m kinda into the whole Napoleonic War Era, so yea.
Anyways….this post was meant to rate the books….so let’s do that:
1. The Mischief Mistletoe (definitely my favorite of the series now. I love Turnip and Arabella! This was such a fun and romantic book, it just made me smile.)
2. The Orchid Affair (this one gave me sooooo many feelings. It had a Jane Eyre-esque feel to it, and UGH!!! I JUST DON’T KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE IT)
3. The Masque of the Black Tulip (this used to be my #1, still really good though. No doubt.)
4. The Deception of the Emerald Ring (Wonderful story!)
5. The Seduction of the Crimson Rose (I never liked this one before, but reading it a second time was a good decision…I love the interactions between Vaughn and Mary)
6. The Secret History of the Pink Carnation (Ohhh….this one fell down a few spots didn’t it….it’s still wonderful though, I still love it.)
7. The Temptation of the Night Jasmine (I used to not like this one very much, but again reading it a second time was a little bit better.)
8. The Garden Intrigue (I wish we could have seen the interaction between Emma and Augustus more, because the romance felt a bit rushed, and I feel as if we didn’t get to see it)
9. The Betrayal of the Blood Lily (I just never liked Penelope….she really annoyed me, I was more interested in the men in this story)
So there ya have it. My updated Pink Carnation Rating.